Einar Iveroth -
||work+46 18 4711395
||fax+46 18 4716810
Att: Einar Iveroth
S-751 20 UPPSALA
Ekonomikum, Kyrkogårdsg. 10, ingång C
Einar Iveroth is assistant professor in IT-enabled change and management control. Currently he is engaged in four different research projects: a) strategic perspectives on IT-enabled change b) IT strategy for healthcare institutions c) how to innovate by price d) strategic change and renewal of established firms.
Earlier, Einar’s thesis work concerned a case-study of a global finance transformation where he explored how global organizations initiate, lead, and sustains large-scale IT-enabled change. A condensed version of the thesis has been published in California Management Review. Previous scholarly engagements also include research at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). In addition to Uppsala University Einar’s work is connected to the national research school of management and IT (MIT) and Linköping University.
Prior to coming to Uppsala Einar worked in both the private and public sector with organizational development issues related to working environment, creativity and innovation management. He holds degrees in organizational psychology, innovation technology and in management from Sweden and the UK. In his spare time he has a passion for travelling, fishing, cooking, food, wine, and of course - reading in the hammock.
The best way to contact me is by email: email@example.com
- Iveroth, E., Westelius, A., Petri, C., Olve, N., Cöster, M. and Nilsson, F. (2013) How to differentiate by price: proposal for a five-dimensional model, European Management Journal, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 109-123.
- Iveroth, E. (2012) Leading global IT-enabled change across cultures, European Management Journal, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 340-351.
- Iveroth, E., Pontus, F. and Rapp, B. (2012) Information technology strategy and alignment issues in health care organizations, Health Care Management Review.
- Lindvall, J. and Iveroth, E. (2011) Creating a global network of shared service centres for accounting, Journal of Accouting and Organisational Change, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 278-305.
- Iveroth, E. (2011) The sociomaterial practices of IT-enabled change: a case study of a global transformation, Journal of Change Management, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 375-395.
- Iveroth, E. (2010) Inside Ericsson: A framework for the practice of leading global it-enabled change, California Management Review, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 136-153.
- Iveroth, E. Developing the Actors of Organisational Change: the Roles They Play, the Tools They Use, and the Skills They Have, .
- Olve, N., Cöster, M., Petri, C., Einar, I. and Westelius, A. (2013) Prismodeller som strategisktverktyg in Bonnier Ledarskapshandböcker: Ekonomistyrning. Stockholm: Bonnier.
- Netz, J. and Iveroth, E. (2011) A value constellation perspective on strategic renewal in Segelod, E., Berglund, K., Bjurström, E., Dahlquist, E., Hallén, L., Isaksson, K., & Johanson, U.
Studies in Industrial Renewal: Coping with changing contexts. Eskilstuna - Västerås: Mälardalen University.
- Netz, J. and Iveroth, E. (2011) Strategic renewal overlap: Do practices matter? in Netz, J., Ek Lopes, M., Brundin, E., Nordqvist, M. & Melin, L
In Search of Practice. JIBS Research Report Series No. 2011-1.. Jönköping: Jönköping University Press.
- Iveroth, E. (2010) Verksamhetsstyrning, IT och förändring: en fallstudie av en finanstransformation på Ericsson in Göran Nilsson
Bonnier Ledarskapshandböcker : Ekonomistyrning. Kapitel 8.4. Stockholm: Bonnier Business Publishing.
- Iveroth, E. (2010) Hur driver man en lyckad IT-understödd organisationsförändring? – Lärdomar från Ericsson in Johnny Tedenfors
Bonnier Ledarskapshandböcker: Projektledning. Kapitel 4.1.. Stockholm: Bonnier Business Publishing.
- Netz, J. and Einar, I. (2011) Understanding imperceptible practices in strategic renewal challenges. 11th European Academy of Management conference (EURAM), Tallinn, June 1-4, 2011, 11th European Academy of Management conference (EURAM), 1-4 June, Tallinn, This paper received the award ”Best Paper Runner-Up Strategic Management” from the strategic management interest group of EURAM.
- Netz, J. and Iveroth, E. (2011) Changeable Roles And Value Constellation. 11th European Academy of Management conference (EURAM), 1-4 June 2011, Tallinn, 11th European Academy of Management conference (EURAM), 1-4 June 2011, Tallinn
- Fryk, P., Iveroth, E. and Rapp, B. (2010) Differentiation of IT-strategy in health care: beyond IT alignment. Uppsala Public Management seminar, 23 november 2010, Uppsala Public Management seminar
- Fryk, P., Iveroth, E. and Persson, O. (2009) Bibliometric Study of Academic Interaction: IT, Organization, and Change. Americas conference on information systems (15th : 2009 Aug : San Francisco, CA), AMCIS 2009 Proceedings, http://aisel.aisnet.org/amcis2009/383/
- Lindvall, J. and Iveroth, E. (2008) Creating A Global Network of Shared Service Centers for Accounting.
- Iveroth, E. (2008) Managing Change in an Intercultural Setting – A Practise-Based Perspective. European Group for Organizational Studies (EGOS)
- Iveroth, E. (2008) Opening the black-box of human agency in global organizational change. European Institute for Advanced Studies in Managements (EIASMs) 3rd workshop on organisational change & development: advances, challenges & contradictions, Bucharest, Romania, 26-27 September, 2008.
- Iveroth, E. (2008) Empirical Considerations for Studying Organizational Change. EGOS PhD Pre-Colloquium Workshop, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, July 7–9, 2008
- Iveroth, E. (2007) Methodological Considerations for Studying Organisational Change. The EDAMBA Conference in Sorèze, France, July 2007