Jimmie Röndell -
||work+46 18 4711366
||fax+46 18 4716810
Att: Jimmie Röndell
S-751 20 UPPSALA
Ekonomikum, Kyrkogårdsg. 10, ingång C
How the use of IT (i.e. the internet and related various digital media apparatus and applications) has affected the marketing process; identifying and evaluating how the use of IT has:
- affected the way how various value creating activitites of the marketing process are performed;
- affected roles, identities and relationships of and between the actors part of the process.
- affected the way the marketing process can (should) be studied and illustrated.
(Emiprical) Music, Video games, Online Communitites, Retailing.
(Theoretical) Business Network theory, Service-Dominant Logic, Consumer Culture Theory.
Member of the Swedish research school Management and Information Technology
- Röndell, J. (2012) Music and the digital big bang, Mercury, vol. 1, pp. 12-14.
- Kowalkowski, C., Persson Ridell, O., Röndell, J. and Sörhammar, D. (2012) The co-creative practice of forming a value proposition, Journal of Marketing Management, vol. 28, no. 13-14, pp. 1553-1570.
- Röndell, J. and Sörhammar, D. (2010) The Post-Industrialism/post-capitalism citizen: a heterogeneous actor in a complex exchange and value creating environment, Journal of Customer Behavior, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 335-344.
- Rondell, J. and Sorhammar, D. (2010) Functional identities, resource integrators and the service-dominant logic, Journal of Customer Behaviour, vol. 9, pp. 19-36.
- Röndell, J. (2013) Konsumenter och Konsumtion in Pahlberg, Cecilia och Anna Bengtson (ed.)
Marknadsföring: -så mycket mer än reklam. Lund: Studentlitteratur.
- Persson Ridell, O., Röndell, J. and Sörhammar, D. (2012) How Open Is Open Innovation?: Considering, adapting and adopting user knowledge and competence in the solution space in Eriksson Lundström, J.S.Z.; Wiberg, M.; Hrastinski, S.; E
Managing Open Innovation Technologies. Springer Publishing Company.
- Engwall, L., Röndell, J. and Tezera, M. (2009) Department bibliography 1958-2008 in Lars-Gunnar Mattsson
Uppsala in the World - The World in Uppsala. Uppsala: Uppsala University.
- Gidhagen, m., Röndell, J. and Sörhammar, D. (2013) Communities as Resource-Integrating Actors.. QUIS13, The 13th International Research Symposium on Service Excellence in Management, 2013. Karlstad, Sweden, QUIS13, The 13th International Research Symposium on Service Excellence in Management
- Gidhagen, M., Person-Ridell, O., Röndell, J. and Sörhammar, D. (2012) Reciprocal Value Creation: The Case of an Online Community.
- Gidhagen, M., Persson Ridell, O., Röndell, J. and Sörhammar, D. (2012) Provider Value in Reciprocal Value Creation. AMA SERVSIG 2012, Helsinki, Finland, AMA SERVSIG 2012
- Röndell, J. (2011) Exploring the networked nature of value propositions: a study of how consumers form their perception of value in offerings.
- Kowalkowski, C., Persson Ridell, O., Röndell, J. and Sörhammar, D. (2011) Introducing the concept of a value proposing platform: A practice-centric view of value cocreation. Otago Fourm-3, Otago, Nya Zeeland, Otago Forum-3
- Röndell, J. and Sörhammar, D. (2010) Exploring the networked nature of value creation: value propositions and value network constellations. AMA SERVSIG 2010, Porto, Portugal, AMA SERVSIG 2010: Proceedings, AMA SERVSIG 2010, Porto, Portugal
- Sörhammar, D. and Röndell, J. (2010) Value Networks: An empirical investigation of Shopping Comparison Engines impact on value-in-use. AMA SERVSIG 2010, AMA SERVSIG International Service Research Conference, Porto, Portugal, 17-19 June 2010
- Röndell, J. (2009) The missing link? -bringing in a new perspective of culture to enhance our understanding of change in industrial networks: a case study of the music industry and the digital revolution. 25th IMP-conference in Marseille, France in 2009., The paper was published at the 25th IMP-conference in Marseille, France in 2009.
- Sörhammar, D. and Röndell, J. (2009) IT’s impact on the value creating process and actor identities within the music industry. KES-AMSTA, Proceedings of 3rd KES-AMSTA
- Sörhammar, D. and Röndell, J. (2009) Actor, Model, Whatever: Addressing the complexity of understanding heterogeneous actors in the value creating process. The 2009 Naples Forum on Services, Capri , Italy, 16-19 June, 2009, Proceedings of The 2009 Naples Forum on Services
- Röndell, J. and Sörhammar, D. (2008) Re-Mixed!: Discussing the impact of IT and traditional actor identities: The record industry. 22nd Service Conference, London, UK., 22nd Service Conference, <p>ISBN 978-0-9552685-7</p>
- Röndell, J. (2008) Methodological challenges when studying IT and change.: introducing the notion of functional identities to the study and understanding of the marketing process. The 18th Nordic Workshop on Interorganizational Research, Bergen, Norway, 21-23 August, 2008., The 18th Nordic Workshop on Interorganizational Research, Bergen, Norway, 21-23 August, 2008.
- Gunnlaugsson, G., Hansen, T. and Röndell, J. (2008) Re-facing the Market: Discussing the role of activities for actor identities in dynamic business networks; A multiple case study of digital media evolution and network dynamics in consumer markets. , The paper was published at the 24th IMP-conference in Uppsala, Sweden in 2008