International Admission Round
This information is for the international admission round only, 17 October, 2022 to 16 January, 2023. The Swedish admission round is 15 March to 17 April, 2023. The programme starts autumn 2023.
Here you can find information about how to apply to our Master’s Programmes.
For the international admission round you apply through the national applications system run by University Admissions in Sweden. This is done at the website www.universityadmissions.se. It is only possible to submit an application during the application period, mid-October to mid-January.
Submitting the required documentation
On University Admissions you can find a list over what documents to submit when you apply, including your official transcripts, Bachelor's diploma (or proof of expected graduation and a transcript of studies taken in the last year and their amount of credits, if you are in your final year of Bachelor's studies), proof of English proficiency, and passport.
If you want to submit a GMAT test result, you must send a copy of the Official Score Report directly from the test centre as well as upload a copy to University Admissions. Note that it might take a couple of weeks for the Official Score Report to reach us.
Students applying for the Master's Programme in Entrepreneurship also need to send in specific documentation. For information about the documentation, see our site about the Selection process.
All deadlines are midnight CET.
- 17 October 2022 – applications open
- 16 January 2023 – application closes
- 1 February, 2023 - deadline for sending in supporting documents
- 1 February, 2023 - application fee deadline
- 30 March, 2023 – admissions result
Fees and scholarships
Citizens from outside the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) country, or Switzerland, are required to pay application and tuition fees. Fees cover application and tuition only and do not cover accommodation, academic literature or the general cost of living. The tuition fee coordinators at Uppsala University can answer questions regarding fees.
If you are a fee-paying student, you might be eligible to apply for a scholarship. More information can be found on Uppsala University’s scholarship opportunities.
If you have questions regarding your application, please don't hesitate to contact us.
For Programme specific information contact the Student Counsellor at the Department of Business Studies
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book appointment through Zoom, Telephone or on Campus.
For information about Master's Programme in Sustainable Management
- Email the Student Counsellors on Campus Gotland at email@example.com
For admissions related or general information
- Email Uppsala University applicant support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other useful information
- FAQ about application to Master's Programmes
- Our Master's Programmes
- Meet our former students
- General information on Master’s studies at Uppsala University
- For visa or migration questions, please contact The Swedish Migration Agency