Student Service at the Department of Business Studies
The Student Service Office, the Student Counsellor and the International Mobility Office are all located at Ekonomikum at Kyrkogårdsgatan 10, entrance C, level 2. All office hours are CET.
Ekonomikum (Google Maps). Note that the marker is at entrance A and we are at entrance C.
Student Service Office
The Student Service Office gives you basic information about courses, re-registration, study transcript, etc. Written exams can be picked up at the reception at Ekonomikum.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +46 18 471 19 76
- The coordinator for students with disabilities at the department can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the IT-Support at Uppsala University for questions about student account, log in etc.
- Monday 10:00-12:00 - Closed for visitors until mid-December.
- Monday 10:00-12:00
- Tuesday 12:30-14:30
- Wednesday 12:30-14:30
- Thursday 10:00-12:00
The Student Counsellor can help you with questions regarding our Master's Programmes, admission to these, and give you general study guidance.
International Mobility Office
The International Mobility Office coucels you regarding exchange studies, how to apply and what to study. They also offer assistance during your exchange at the department.
- Telephone hours, for shorter questions, Mondays 10:00-11:00.
Telephone number: +46 18 471 68 01
- Book appointment through Zoom, Telephone or on Campus
- Email: email@example.com