After the exchange

At the end of your exchange there are a few things for you to do.

Erasmus Learning Agreement, Changes to the Original Learning Agreement

If you have been on an Erasmus exchange and made changes to the original Learning Agreement you have to hand in these changes. Fill out "Changes to the original Learning Agreement" and send them to

Official Transcripts

You will receive a Transcript of Records from your host university. The majority of our partner universities send your transcript to our office. When the transcript arrives we will contact you via e-mail. In case of a delay we ask that you start with contacting the host university. Please inform us should your transcript be sent directly to you.

Transfer credits

Transfer of credits is handled by the Graduation Office and you should apply to have credits transferred directly with them. More information about transferring credits and the application form is available at Uppsala Universitys page about transfer of credits.

Share your experiences

Those who have been on an exchange are the ones with the best knowledge of the University you visited. We would therefor be grateful if you would participate in the information meetings for students interested in exchange that are arranged before an application process begins. You do not need to prepare or bring any material to the meeting but we would be grateful if you would be available to answer questions about your exchange in relation to accommodation, courses, course application and language etc. 

We will send you a request after you've returned from your exchange. 

Hand in a travel report

All students going on exchange through the Department of Business Studies are expected to write a travel report. The travel reports are an important source of information for future students wanting to go on exchange. Please send your travel report to as a Word-file and let us know if you do not want it to be published on our website. 

How to write your Travel Report

CSN after your exchange - only in Swedish

Om du har fått studiemedel från CSN under dina utlandsstudier är det viktigt att du skickar in dina studieresultat till dem. Har du tagit studiemedel för en termins studier på heltid vill CSN ha ett betygsutdrag. Du måste skicka in betygsutdraget oavsett om du tillgodoräknar dina studier vid Uppsala universitet eller ej. För mer information, se CSN's hemsida.

Last modified: 2023-01-11