Registration, de-registration and re-registration
Registration opens in early August or January and closes about one week before the start of the term. If you don't register in time you will loose your spot.
Registration - admitted
We use web registration via the Student Portal for all our courses. It is also possible to register through Ladok. By registering you confirm that you intend to take the course.
Web registration can be done between certain dates which you see once you have logged in to the Student Portal. You can also find the dates on the e-mail you receive from the Department after the second letter of admission has been published.
Registration - conditionally admitted
If you are conditionally admitted you register in two steps:
- You state that you intend to register by e-mailing email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org for courses on the Bachelor's level) before the registration deadline.
- You prove that you fulfil the requirements by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with a certificate showing that you fulfil the eligibility.
Admission of reserves (waiting list)
If we can offer a spot to a reserve (waiting list), it is done via e-mail to the e-mail address you provided at antagning.se/universityadmissions.se. An e-mail is sent out two days after the registration deadline to those who can be offered a spot. If you are offered one, you have two days to reply to the offer.
If you are admitted with condition you register in two steps
- Registration is made by replying to the e-mail that offers you the spot. The deadline is stated in the e-mail and is usually two days after the e-mail has been sent.
- You also need to prove that you fulfil the requirement. You do this by sending in transcripts that show that you fulfil the requirements. This needs to have reached the Student Councellors no later than 8 o'clock the first day of the semester.
Which reserves that are offered a spot is based on a variety of factors.
The possibility for re-registration varies from course to course. Contact the Student Service Office at the Department of Business Studies for information about the opportunities for re-registration as well as how you can end a previously started course. Requests for re-registration can be send in during the period
- Fall semester: 1 August to last day of registration
- Spring semester 1 December to last day of registration.
You are prioritized for re-registration if you have a certificate showing illness, military service or parental leave, so make sure to include it so that your application.
- Get an account on Studentportalen.
- Log on to Studentportalen and follow the instructions for how to register on the course/Programme you are going to study.
- If you are on the reserve list you will be contacted via e-mail if you are offered a spot.
- Re-registration is made if place is available. For information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.